Sunday, April 6, 2014

Spring Blooms

Bradford Pear Tree



Azalea bush and ?
Back to reality, I live in NC. Here is what blooms first here in NC. During February and March, it is daffodils, tulips, Bradford Pear Trees, and such.

This is April, my favorite time of year in the North Carolinas for blossoms. There is the yellow blossoms of the above bush, which I don't know the name of. Azalea bushes will be in full bloom by the end of April through the middle of May.  Purple wildflowers, white wildflowers, dandelions, and such are in full glory this time of year as well.

I tried to capture the bees gathering nectar, but could not. I am so happy to see the bees and have purposely not mowed the grass yet so that they would come to our yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask a question, leave a comment. I love to chat over ideas, advice, and all things garden.