Thursday, April 3, 2014

Where to Begin?

Wildflowers in our yard
Where to begin? Last night was the "final straw" of mishaps for me. I pouted.  Today is a new day.

This weeks mishaps consisted of the following:

  • Forgot my camera at my mom's house. (hence no posts here)
  • Kids playing in the mud....which is fine, but they do not understand that after playing in the mud, they might as well stay in their clothes.....so yea, two laundry loads of muddy clothes
  • The youngest deciding to carry the eggs to the house, cracking one egg and deciding to pick it up.
  • The final straw: The kids shutting the lid to the portable green house. The heat fried my flowers and I cried.
I pouted while vowing that gardening was for adults with no responsibilities or children. I fumed about all the "patience" of waiting wasted. I bemoaned the fact that my precious marigolds had lost their chance to be planted with the spring plants. Here's to a new week of gardening.

2 comments:

Ask a question, leave a comment. I love to chat over ideas, advice, and all things garden.