Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Companion Plant Planning

Veggies, Herbs, and Flowers
 This is a few seeds, I'm trying to incorporate this year. That's not the point of this post. I'm trying to feverishly plan my summer garden. There is so much to plant in spring. It is becoming overwhelming. I'm not sure how to compile these experiment labels.

Excuse the weird looking second picture. My sd card likes to store the last picture, I've taken, messed up.

I think; I will create these companion planting posts under two labels: "Enemies" and "Companions". Eventually, I would like to organize them into less confusing groups, but that will take awhile!

You can visit my companion page for a comprehensive look at the posts I'll be writing. I hope to add some visual aspect to these groups.
Herbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask a question, leave a comment. I love to chat over ideas, advice, and all things garden.