Thursday, May 15, 2014

So many plans

This girl is becoming a little excited over the success of her garden. There are so many ideas swirling around....but we'll see. For now, it's time to wrap up the summer planting and start planning for fall planting.

I'm gonna list some garden plans here so I don't forget them.
  • succession planting
  • greenhouse for year around garden (HOPE!!!! to build it this summer)
  • finally adding another garden plot
  • planning the forest garden
  • trying my hand at propagating (I'm so excited and anxious about this)
  • adding raspberry, blackberries, and strawberries to the yard.
  • Forest Garden

3 comments:

  1. after seeing your garden plots today I got excited. They are doing so well and look so healthy. The lettuce tastes great, which is very impressive since it can taste bitter easily.Keep growing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait a minute, so it can taste bitter fresh from the garden?! See, I always remember all the store bought greens tasting bitter, period. I noticed the spinach tasted great, but I just assumed it was because it was fresh from the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, lettuce can taste bitter fresh from from the garden and that is so disappointing. ( I think )uneven watering and hot weather make it that way.

    ReplyDelete

Ask a question, leave a comment. I love to chat over ideas, advice, and all things garden.