Monday, February 24, 2014

One Week

As I was preparing this week's posts (I only write when I have time and  ideas), I was looking up planting by lunar phase (a post to come up) and realized that I only have until March 1st to take advantage of these cold weather, below ground, crop. So this week, I am planting directly in my garden:
  • carrot seeds, 
  • onion seeds, and 
  • potatoes. 

For those wanting to plant along with me, just a heads up for this weeks planting. Plant anything that is cold weather and grows beneath the soil.

*NOTE this week's planting is for those planting according to the moon's gravitational pull. You still have 3 more weeks to get in your cold weather crops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask a question, leave a comment. I love to chat over ideas, advice, and all things garden.