Sunday, March 9, 2014

Companion Planting Visual

My favorite Companion Planting Guide has been my original base for my companion planting. I have found more colorful graphs, but not as comprehensive as this chart. I am a visual person. For this reason, I am going to compile pictures of what to plant during spring.

These pictures are by no means a comprehensive chart of companions, but a functional chart used for everyday purposes of planning seasonal gardens.
Broccoli Companions
Broccoli Companions:
Rosemary
Thyme
Dill
Spinach
Lettuce
Marjoram



I ran across another Companion Planting Guide. Although it is not as comprehensive, I enjoy the color coding for which companions are most beneficial together to ward off insects.

Bug Control

Spring Bug Control:
Spinach
Cilantro (also known as Coriander)

This is by no means a comprehensive Spring Planting List, but here is what it looks like:
Waning Moon
Carrots
Onions
Potatoes
Beets 

Waxing Moon
Celery
Lettuce
Spinach
Kale
Cabbage
Peas
Broccoli
Brussel Sprouts




Below Ground Companions
Below Ground Companions:
Carrots
Onions
Beets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask a question, leave a comment. I love to chat over ideas, advice, and all things garden.