Monday, March 17, 2014

One Can Dream

Lemon Blossoms 2012
Oh I dream of my own conservatory. Yes, there are greenhouses. I like sunrooms. Lanais are quite luxurious themselves.

I want my own conservatory though. A room attached to my house, preferably in the center. A room with flagstone floors, a fountain in the middle, and glass for walls and ceiling. Will I ever get one? Considering the cost, no. :) I'll have to make due with the greenhouse.

Growing up in the deep South of Texas, my favorite summer smell was the orange groves. My favorite memories were those of picking oranges at my grandparents' house. For this reason alone, I grow miniature orange trees, lemon trees, banana trees, and . The problem is these miniature trees have grown into a size that my windows cannot cover with enough sunlight.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask a question, leave a comment. I love to chat over ideas, advice, and all things garden.