Sunday, March 16, 2014

Lastest Book in my Collection

Seed to Seed
As much as I hate to admit it, I'm a tad disappointed. I read the reviews which kept me from complete disappointment. People warned that the book was lacking pictures.

This is a not a step by step book for novice. A beginner gardener, yes. I have only saved seeds from peas successfully. My advice is to take the time to research how to save your particular vegetable by searching online.

Now if you are looking for a technical book that will name the families your veggies come from, the regions they grow in, and general outline of what to expect from seed to seed - this is your book.

I am happy with the information and disappointed with the lack of illustrations. Maybe one day I will write a book with over 400+ illustrations of seeds from seedlings to harvesting to seedling. It is a fascinating experience. I will say working with seeds takes every ounce of faith you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask a question, leave a comment. I love to chat over ideas, advice, and all things garden.