Friday, March 14, 2014

Indoor Growth

I am so excited to see sprouts after 4 days. I have no trouble growing my seeds indoors. It is transferring my plants that gives me trouble. My other problem seems to be how tall these indoor plants shoot up. I don't know if they shoot up high because I did not plant them deep enough or what? Either way, it's time to start planning for indoor planting for summer plans!!!

So far my garden seeds have not emerged yet, but I am not surprised as this week the weather has been cold once again. I am thankful for all the rain to save me from having to water them.

I believe this is spinach seedlings, but not 100% sure. I planted broccoli as well.
Spinach?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask a question, leave a comment. I love to chat over ideas, advice, and all things garden.